samedi 10 décembre 2011

Sympathy for the Devil [ XV - Le Diable ]


Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game 


Cruise me,
Choose me,
Use me,
Bruise me,
Make me lose my mind

- Slave Me -

I was born in a hurricane
Nothing to lose
and everything to gain
Ran before I walked
Reaching for the top
Out of control just like a runaway train

I don't need no arms around me
And I dont need no drugs to calm me.
I have seen the writing on the wall.
Don't think I need anything at all.

Spent the night in an L. A. jail, and listened to the sirens wail.
They ain't got a thing on me, I'm running wild, I'm running free.

But watch his eyes burn you away
Black holes in his golden stare

My body is burning
It starts to shout
Desire is coming
It breaks out loud
Lust is in cages
Till storm breaks loose
Just have to make it
With someone I choose
The night is calling
I have to go
The wolf is hungry
He runs to show
He's licking his lips
He's ready to win
On the hunt tonight
For love at first sting
There's a madman in the corner of your eye
He likes to pry-into your sunlight
He wants to burst into the street with you and I
A world of shadows and of rain
He's seen what love is
He wants to pay you back with guilt

She's a killer queen, gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a lazer beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?

Chansons, dans l'ordre :
Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones
Slave me - Scorpions
Raised on Rock - Scorpions
Another Brick in the Wall pt.3 - Pink Floyd
Running Free - Iron Maiden
Children of the Damned - Iron Maiden
Rock you like a Hurricane - Scorpions
Chains of Misery - Iron Maiden
Killer Queen - Queen

Illustration :
Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, Shadowscape Tarot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire